Return & Refund Policy
To maintain hygienic standards in accordance with Alberta Health and Health Canada infection and disease prevention initiatives ALL medical, surgical, and rehabilitation equipment and soft supports are non-returnable, unless they have a manufacturer guarantee. Other items we do not return include (but are not limited to):
1. If you would like to return a product, please refer to the list below to see if your product qualifies for a return. If not stated online, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm whether the product can be returned. Feel free to call us at +1 587-855-0355
2. Have the following info ready to initiate a return.
• Your original order number
• Item(s) you would like to return
• The reason for the return.
How will I receive my refund?
Once the return has been processed, you will receive your refund via the original method of payment you used to make your purchase.
When will I receive my refund?
Once approved, it can take between 7 to 10 business days for the refund to show on your bank/credit card statements.
1) After 30-days from your order, please contact our returns department to see if your product qualifies for a refund or exchange.
2) Defective products – products with defects under warranty will be exchanged. Please call us at +1 587-855-0355 if you encounter any problems with your purchase and we make sure any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
*Please note that we are not the manufacturers of the products we sell. If you have a performance and/or warranty issue, or a general complaint with a product, please contact the manufacturer at the number on the packaging.
Sorry. No results match your search.